It is a typical 18th century Ligurian tower located in the historic center in via Pompeo Mariani 4, next to the main "Piazza del Popolo". Located a few steps from the beaches, the old village is served by public transport, restaurants and typical Ligurian clubs, in a nutshell it is the ideal place for a trip to the sea where you can taste the typical Ligurian cuisine and enjoy the hospitality of an ancient village. Free public parking at 50m, beaches at 100m.
Our newly renovated rooms are dedicated to Great-grandmother Amalia and grandmother Caterina.
They are large and bright, with vaulted ceilings and exposed stone walls, each served by a private bathroom and air conditioning. The furniture has been carefully designed to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
Panoramic terrace with incomparable sea view available to guests.
Ideal for a romantic getaway.
Sitting room on the top floor with a corner bar for coffee, tea and herbal teas.
Historic house accessible only by stairs (no lift), rooms located on the 1st or 3rd or 4th floor.
Free cancellation within 15 days before check-in
No prepayment needed - pay at the check in
25sqm triple camrea with vaulted ceilings and lively stone walls. With small kitchenette,. It is served by private bathroom, air conditioning, hair dryer, shampoo and soap. Typical Ligurian tower NOT SERVED FROM ASCENSOR, room located on 3rd floor. Terrace (30sqm) available to guests, with incomparable 360 ??° view on the Cote d'Azur. Free public parking at 50 mt. 100 meters from the public beaches.
Amalia Room is 40sqm wide with stone walls and vault in sight, has private bathroom and a small kitchenette, air conditioned
The historic center (Bordighera Alta) where La Terrazza is located.
"A few houses piled on a hill that form a labyrinth of up and down alleys, where the shadow of the ancient fortress erected in defense of the Saracens blows".
This is how Edmondo de Amicis described the picturesque old town (or upper town) of Bordighera. It keeps its simple charm intact. Even today, in fact, the historic center of Bordighera is a fortified village, in the shape of an irregular pentagon, surrounded by robust late medieval walls reinforced in the mid-16th century. It is accessed through three doors. At noon the seventeenth-century Porta del Capo, or Nuova. To the east, the Porta Soprana, or della Maddalena, opened in 1780. To the west, the Porta Sottana, built in 1470, at the time of the city's foundation, and rebuilt in the Baroque period topped by the (Genoese) coat of arms of San Giorgio. It is crossed by a dense network of alleys and squares, distributed around the two main streets: the Via Lunga and the Via Dritta with numerous restaurants to taste typical local dishes based on local fish. At 150 meters it is served by a large free public parking and through a path 5 minutes from the beaches.
Via Pompeo Mariani, 4 - Bordighera (IM) - Directions
Codice identificativo 008008-AFF-0011